Job Title: System Administrator
Location : Colorado Springs, CO
Duration: Full time
Clearance Required: Secret or higher
Certification Required: Security+ CE
- Upkeep, configure and assure reliability of computer systems operation
- Ensure uptime, performance, resources and security of the computers meet the needs of the business and its users
- Acquire, install, or upgrade computer components and software; provide routine automation; maintain security policies; troubleshoot and offer technical support for project related work
- Contribute to existing documentation such as knowledge base, manuals, etc.
- 3+ years of high-level enterprise Systems Engineering with efficient knowledge of Red hat Linux/VMWare System Admin
22nd Century Technologies is a business enterprise that supports demanding staffing programs for Corporations and State and Local Government Agencies. Its journey began in 1997 by supporting large Federal contracts which nudged us in the direction of creating large candidate pools across the country. Over the last 20 years, we have built a strong business model that is carefully constructed to deliver on multiple facets. We have proven past performance of providing services that exceed our clients' expectations. Today 22nd Century technologies supports clients in all 50 states and has grown to be a company that is trusted and sought for providing a complex mix of workforce solutions. With a firm grip on the entire spectrum of staffing solutions, we have placed more than 500,000 skilled resources and delivered 15 million+ man-hours.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. is proud to service TSCTI recruitment needs with Our Global Delivery model with 110 recruiters, data miners and research analysts working across multiple time zones is backed by an internal database of 2.4 million resources across all major industries. Check us out at http://ompsol.com