Senior Compliance Specialist
Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Senior Compliance Specialist
Location: Phoenix AZ 85007
Duration: 6+ Months
Note: This position will be remote until the pandemic is over; however, Client will likely return to the office at least one to two days per week afterwards. Intermittent time in the office may be needed between now and the end of the pandemic.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assists in the implementation of the Compliance work plan; internal oversight of organizational compliance with Program Integrity.
- Preparation and execution for all regulatory audits; conducts internal compliance investigations and audits; develop and implement corrective action plans to resolve detected non-compliance, including facilitating root cause analysis for repeated non-compliance and/or high-risk conditions.
- Develops compliance databases, tracking tools and auditing tools to enhance ability for data mining.
- Identify trends and create reports from data analysis to monitor and evaluate compliance in related projects and programs.
- Provide ongoing resources and advice to team and management relating to Compliance issues.
- Support the activities of the Compliance Committee.
- Conducts external audits to determine compliance with federal, state and healthcare billing requirements.
- Evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of internal and external operational controls.
- Develop, implement, and update policies, procedures and standard work related to Corporate Compliance.
- Make recommendations on behalf of the Division regarding requests pertaining to Corporate Compliance.
- Remain accessible to service-level business
- units, engaging employees on-site to ensure awareness of the Corporate Compliance Program.
- Provide guidance with interpreting regulations and health plan guidelines.
- Develops educational materials related to Corporate Compliance.
- Prefer proficiency with project management and database development (using excel) as well as data analysis.
Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process.
Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. is the fastest growing staffing company in North America and the only firm of its kind specialized in all type of staffing services. Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. with its Headquarters in Newark, DE with presence in 30+ states of the Nation. Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. has over 50+ Information Technology & General Staffing Services contracts in place with numerous United States Government and Private sector Agencies.
We help organizations, identify, recruit and select the best talent for either contract or permanent positions. Through effective specifically targeted supplemental staffing services, we help organizations derive more value from their investment and better equip them for the competitive business environment of tomorrow. Check us out at http://ompsol.com
Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc.Why Work Here?
We will go beyond your expectation without cutting corners to tailor solution best fit for you and your company.
About our Company: - Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process and is a service provider for 22nd Century Technologies. 22nd Century Technologies is a business enterprise that supports demanding staffing programs for Corporations and State and Local Government Agencies. Its journey began in 1997 by supporting large Federal contracts which nudged us in the direction of creating large candidate pools across the country. Over the last 20 years, we have built a strong business model that is carefully constructed to deliver on multiple facets. We have proven past performance of providing services that exceed our clients' expectations. Today 22nd Century technologies supports clients in all 50 states and has grown to be a company that is trusted and sought for providing a complex mix of workforce solutions. With a firm grip on the entire spectrum of staffing solutions, we have placed more than 500,000 skilled resources and delivered 15 million+ man-hours. “22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply." Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. is proud to service TSCTI recruitment needs with Our Global Delivery model with 110 recruiters, data miners and research analysts working across multiple time zones is backed by an internal database of 2.4 million resources across all major industries. Check us out at http://ompsol.com