Job Title: Sales Supt Admin/ Customer Service Representative
Location: West Warwick, RI
Duration: 10 Months’
- Provides operational and support services to the entire sales organization which could include:
- Inbound order desk, specialized inbound/outbound sales, call center overflow, specialized order/account processing, sales research, reporting and analysis, sales method and policy development, quota setting, credit compliance, inventory management, work order accuracy, ad-hoc project management, merchandising of retail & third-party sites and may also include advertising inventory management.
- Uses multiple systems for purposes which may include: to enter pre and post-sales information, fulfill orders, process and post payments, and/or verify order accuracy.
- May initiate new service order requests, coordinates and tracks product/service installation process.
- Support and lead ad hoc projects generated by Client Sales Channels.
- Prepares reports as requested.
- Educates customers on Client products & services.
- Meets or exceeds critical monthly performance standards including but not limited to: data entry accuracy and productivity.
- Draft routine client and/or customer correspondence.
- Responds to questions, helps resolve problems, and directs calls to appropriate resources.
- Completes special operational and client projects as assigned.
- Acts as liaison and coordinator with other departments, outside vendors, and external customers.
- Provides order activity updates to Sales Support Manager / or Supervisor.
- May coordinate and process off-line orders coming through G2B, E-commerce, Friends and Family.
- May act as back up phone support during periods of high call volume or point of contact for customers in the absence of the sales force.
- May provide assistance conducting refresher training with existing Reps.
- May coordinate with Courtesy Accounts for employees, property managers, VIPs, government officials and/or reciprocal agreements with other MSOs.
- May assist in pre-sale planning activities and post-sale activities.
- May coordinate sales project events and other activities with sales force.
- Client Business
- May manage all orders from initial sale through installation and billing.
- May interface with all areas of the installation process to ensure orders are completed by the delivery date.
- May sell services to inbound-calling customers.
- May assist with overflow call-handling duties for inbound retention, sales, etc.
- Interfaces with field provisioning engineers to confirm delivery interval feasibility for off-net orders.
- Works closely with local billing coordinators to ensure, sold, installed and billed revenues are accurate.
- Client Media
- May prepare sales presentations, proposals, and media kits.
- May pull qualitative research and assist in building and exporting advertising schedules.
- Complete change orders, promotions/taggable paperwork and traffic instructions.
- Client Business Video Transformation Order Management Agent Requirements
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Entry level support role requiring basic skills; can perform some of the basic tasks within the function.
- Some impact at the job or department level Problem Complexity
- Performs simple, routine work
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices, or instruction
- Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from supervisor.
- Any deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor/manager Autonomy
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment;
- Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior co-worker and/or supervisor/manager Knowledge
- Assignments require minimal knowledge beyond the assigned work
- Demonstrates correct understanding of routine aspects of work
- Work as an order support specialist as part of a team at Client Business led by the Order Management Department.
- Be responsible for handling the workflow and provisioning system work related to commercial video upgrade orders from Client Business customers across the country.
- Major Tasks
- Manage and update the Video orders entered by another group who gains customer agreements.
- Adhere to procedural and administrative methods and procedures.
- Process daily scheduled orders taking inbound calls from field services personnel.
- Update internal workflow tools used across all Client Markets such as OPTIX, BID, and TOMS.
- Take incoming calls from Field Service Technicians and provision the new Telephone service being installed with new equipment being installed at the customer location.
- Make outbound calls to customers when necessary to reschedule installations or arrange special times for installs to occur.
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience
- One-year experience required in related field (i.e. Administrative, Data Entry, Retail)
- 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility Dept/Org Scope & Impact
- Data Entry and Updates in multiple applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines with attention to detail.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to work on a computer and telephone for 8 hours per day.