Job Title: Quality Inspector
Location: Jacksonville, FL 32254
Duration: 4+ Months
Shift: 2nd Shift
- May be required to be certified as a Level II Non-destructive Test Inspector in magnetic particle inspection and/or liquid penetrate inspection.
- Certification must be in accordance with MIL-STD-410 AN PES1-29.
- Two years related inspection, calibration or NDT experience or demonstrated ability to perform described responsibilities.
- Personal hand tools may be required.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Demonstrated ability to read and interpret blueprints, manufacturer's specifications and internal drawings and procedures.
- Ability to use and/or calibrate mechanical, hydraulic and electrical instruments/gages.
- Possess working knowledge of machine shop mathematics.
- Knowledge of applicable military standards may be required.