Job Title: Nurse Practitioner (Adult or Family only)- Certified in New Jersey
Location: Mahwah NJ 07430
Duration: 1+ Months
Roles and Responsibilties:
- Performs physical examinations and specialized examinations, orders and interprets laboratory studies, prescribes and regulates selected medications and treatments for currently registered students
- Ability to triage patients based on presenting signs and symptoms.
- Knowledge of medications and their indications, contraindications, dosing, side effects and proper administration necessary.
- Provides medical treatment for common medical and trauma emergencies.
- Assesses the physical, developmental, and psychosocial health status of individuals through collection of health data.
- Interviews and counsels patient in order to compile a complete medical history and counseling of patient on any problems which may arise during the interview.
- Follows collaborative protocols regarding examinations, diagnostic testing, prescribed and administered medications, and dispensing of medications.
- Maintains accurate records.
- Counsels students as necessary or requested; makes appropriate referrals as needed.
- Conducts health and wellness outreach programming
- Maintains up to date referral sources.
- Maintains active involvement in appropriate professional associations.
- Assists with inputting immunization records into computer system.
- Participation in College-wide committees and involvement in Enrollment Management/Student Affairs division activities.
- Hours may vary depending on the needs of the department and College and may include certain evening and holidays when the college classes are in session. Occasional weekend work (e.g., First-Year Move-in) will be required.
- Graduation from an accredited college with a Master's of Science in Nursing
- Current certification in New Jersey as Nurse Practitioner (Adult or Family only).
- Current College Health experience, strongly preferred.
- Current or recent (within 2 years) Emergency Department or Urgent Care Experience, strongly preferred.
- Experience working with multicultural patients.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills as well as demonstrated skills in interpersonal relations.
- Strong knowledge of patient care documentation.
- Strong patient care skills and ability to work independently. Able to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Commitment to professional development and to update abilities and knowledge through training and certifications.
- Working knowledge of Nuesoft Xpress helpful.
- Working knowledge of Banner computer system helpful.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process and is a service provider for 22nd Century Technologies.
22nd Century Technologies is a business enterprise that supports demanding staffing programs for Corporations and State and Local Government Agencies. Its journey began in 1997 by supporting large Federal contracts which nudged us in the direction of creating large candidate pools across the country. Over the last 20 years, we have built a strong business model that is carefully constructed to deliver on multiple facets. We have proven past performance of providing services that exceed our clients' expectations. Today 22nd Century technologies supports clients in all 50 states and has grown to be a company that is trusted and sought for providing a complex mix of workforce solutions. With a firm grip on the entire spectrum of staffing solutions, we have placed more than 500,000 skilled resources and delivered 15 million+ man-hours.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. is proud to service TSCTI recruitment needs with Our Global Delivery model with 110 recruiters, data miners and research analysts working across multiple time zones is backed by an internal database of 2.4 million resources across all major industries. Check us out at http://ompsol.com
Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc.
Why Work Here?About our Company: - Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process. Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. is the fastest growing staffing company in North America and the only firm of its kind specialized in all type of staffing services. Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. with its Headquarters in Newark, DE with presence in 30+ states of the Nation. Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. has over 50+ Information Technology & General Staffing Services contracts in place with numerous United States Government and Private sector Agencies. We help organizations, identify, recruit and select the best talent for either contract or permanent positions. Through effective specifically targeted supplemental staffing services, we help organizations derive more value from their investment and better equip them for the competitive business environment of tomorrow. Check us out at http://ompsol.com
We will go beyond your expectation without cutting corners to tailor solution best fit for you and your company.