Title: Construction Inspector
Location: Washington, DC 20003
Duration: 3 months’ contract to hire
- Provide daily onsite field representation to monitor construction contractor performance and inspect work in accordance with specifications and drawings.
- Monitor all construction activities scheduled with emphasis on milestones, phasing/ sequencing, submittals, efficient and balanced work flow, major test and any unique requirements needing special schedule or tracing.
- Enter daily reports of the contractor’s and sub-contractors work activities witnessed during site monitoring in PROLOG.
- Provide daily site photos to be linked to the inspector’s daily journal.
- Provide project coordination and construction quality assurance services for the technical aspect of the project.
- Inspector with experience in Architectural MEP/FP and Civil codes and regulations.
- Inspector must have minimum of OSHA 30 training.
- Inspector must have 5 years’ minimum experience.