Job Title: Licensed Electrician
Location: Pennington, New Jersey 08534
Duration: 12 Months
- To repair, and maintain the districts electrical systems and take out permits for work when necessary.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be proficient in all the responsibilities outlined in Trades-Person/Electrician.
- Be able to use his/her license to take out electrical permits.
- Troubleshoot, repair and serve as a point person to contractors when it comes to the districts "special systems" (fire alarms, intercoms, clocks, etc.). Providing background and maintenance history of the system to aid and assist in the necessary repair.
- Provide expertise and assistance to other members of the team in electrical matters that may cross over into their trade.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Extensive experience in the field of electrical work and some general maintenance background.
- Have and maintain an electrician's license
- A valid driver's license is a necessity