Title: Junior Brand Manager Campaign Digital Marketing
location: Chicago- IL 60007
Duration: 03 Months+ Part Time with full time availability
Graphic Production & Design Analyst Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
· This person will play a critical role in guiding and defining the visual identity and branding for My Food and Family.
· The role is responsible for using design and creative assets to translate our recipe, food and lifestyle content for digital and social media use.
· This individual will be charged with increasing My Food and Family’s brand awareness and consumer engagement across myfoodfamily.com, My Food and Family social and email programs, and the My Food and Family Print publication.
· Apply brand guidelines across multiple platforms – web, email, social, etc.
· Communicate brand standards with internal and external production partners
· Coordinate in-house and vendor recipe photoshoots –
· Be on-site for photoshoots to provide real-time direction
· Provide direction for look and feel
· Manage post-production for assets on web and social
· Manage and categorize assets within digital asset management system (DAM)
· Assist in the planning and creative process of new content development
· Take on complex creative issues and find ways to roll out solutions from concept to execution across multiple platforms
· Must have a strong digital and social understanding
· Ability to communicate strategies and pitch ideas with key stakeholders
· Work efficiently under fast-paced deadlines, able to multi-task, able to communicate for minimal rounds of revisions Qualifications, Skills, And Experience
· Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills
· Must be able to work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline
· Must be able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
Post-production skills – managing assets and coordinating with stakeholders
· Expert in Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and experience in Excel and PowerPoint
· Some basic web programming (Sketch software)/web management skills are a plus
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Highly motivated and high level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply brand style guides creatively
· 1-3 years of graphic design experience
· 1+ years consumer product goods or digital marketing experience preferred, but not necessary
· Experience with photography and participating in photoshoots, video production is a plus
· Bachelor’s degree