Title: Cyber Intel Analyst
Location: Vandenberg AFB, CA 93437
Clearance: TS/SCI Clearance
- Leads all Defensive Cyberspace Ops and Cyber Intel Specialists. Reports to the Program Manager/Contract Lead.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise and analytical support to 14 AF (AFSPC) cyberspace operations activities.
- Employee shall facilitate cyberspace operations orders from 24AF (AFCYBER).
- Individual shall review the generic/AF-wide orders and write a subordinate order tailoring tasks to the technical details of space systems, utilizing existing Air Force Forces (AFFOR) processes to order subordinate units to implement tasking.
- Employee shall recommend and help improve/repair existing processes and implementation procedures.
- Individual shall track completion of ordered tasks to subordinate units and respond to questions from subordinate units for assistance with task completion.
- Employee will assist units by coordinating with USSTRATCOM, USCYBERCOM, AFSPC, 624 OC (AFCYBER), and subordinate units to clarify, deconflict, and track tasks required in conducting cyberspace operations on AFSPC portions of the Air Force Network (AFNET).
- This includes, but not limited to, issue resolution, anomaly analysis, topic research, report writing, and briefing.
- Employee will assist the customer by supporting routine and emergency Cyberspace Protection Team (CPT) requests.
- Employee will provide strategic theories, methodologies, and direction to customer in support of Computer Security Service Provider (CSSP) activities for AFSPC portions of the AFNET.
- Employee will coordinate with Special Program Offices (SPOs) and Project Management Offices (PMOs) to ensure network and system cyberspace defense elements are identified, tracked, and resolved.
- Employee will comply with all customer security requirements, participate in customer meetings, and provide training to junior analyst, as required.
- Employee will be required to notify the government of any suspected security incidents in a timely manner and assist in the investigation of incidents, as necessary.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, technical writing and briefing skills are required.
- Performance of duties after hours may be required.
· Strong written and oral communication, technical writing, and briefing skills
· DoD Directive 8570 IAT Level-I certification
Highly Desired Skills/Certifications:
· 4+ years’ experience in defensive cyberspace operations