Job Title: Citrix Administrator
Location: Hillsboro, OR 97124
Duration: 6 Months
- Plan, design, test and implement on-prem XenApp farm(s) to assist with application virtualization.
- This person would work closely with our Server Team and Configuration Management Team to ensure standards are met for service/application delivery, creation of any entities (server, service account, etc.) and change management.
- Create plan and design to be approved by management prior to implementation
- Windows Server creation and setup within VMWare environment
- Work with teams on application delivery using Microfocus ZENWorks app packaging
- Application testing and validation
- Be able to come up with creative solutions to solve specific requirements found during planning phase
- Support of older applications that may have older software requirements (OS, Java, etc.);
- Remote access to applications that need to run on the LAN;
- Flexibility on how we deliver applications to desktops (virtualize vs. loading apps on all workstations);
- Plan for VDI possibilities in the future.
- Citrix certification and MCSE/MCSA preferred.
- Expert knowledge with Citrix XenApp farm design and implantation
- Extensive expertise with Windows Server OS and VMWare virtualization platform
- Experience with project planning and design
- Ability to clearly communicate with management and peers, both orally and written