Job Title: Call Center/Customer Service Specialist (Multiple Opening)
Location: Providence, RI
Duration: 3+ Months
- Contact Tracers will be hired and trained to work as part of a COVID response unit, Contact Tracer Call Center. Contact Tracers will use RI's COVID 19 customer relationship management (CRM) tool to call and log all contacts of anyone with confirmed or probable COVID-19 to: notify them of their exposure; provide information about COVID-19; gather and document information about the contact including signs and symptoms and underlying medical conditions; refer them for testing according to established protocols; provide instructions for quarantine; review daily monitoring procedures; assess the support they will need to maintain health and adherence during quarantine, including medical care; and conduct daily monitoring of contacts during quarantine.
- Contact Tracers are required to follow all scripts, policies and procedures provided by the Rhode Island Department of Health COVID 19 Response Unit and comply with the State's training regarding confidential personal information. Contact Tracers will be supervised by Contact Tracing Team Leads.
- Conduct telephone calls with contacts of newly confirmed or probable COVID-19 cases
- Communicate with contacts in a professional and empathetic manner
- Collect information on signs and symptoms and record it into RI's COVID 19 tracking system
- Follow approved scripts and protocols, provide people with approved information about quarantine procedures, and if appropriate, refer them to testing according to protocol, and/or for social resources.
- Using approved script/resource list, provide information on where the person can find other social and health resources
- Receive telephone consent for potential follow-up calls from RI Department of Health (RIDOH) or other organizations offering support services
- Conduct daily follow-up activities with contacts%.
22nd Century Technologies is a business enterprise that supports demanding staffing programs for Corporations and State and Local Government Agencies. Its journey began in 1997 by supporting large Federal contracts which nudged us in the direction of creating large candidate pools across the country. Over the last 20 years, we have built a strong business model that is carefully constructed to deliver on multiple facets. We have proven past performance of providing services that exceed our clients' expectations. Today 22nd Century technologies supports clients in all 50 states and has grown to be a company that is trusted and sought for providing a complex mix of workforce solutions. With a firm grip on the entire spectrum of staffing solutions, we have placed more than 500,000 skilled resources and delivered 15 million+ man-hours.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. is proud to service TSCTI recruitment needs with Our Global Delivery model with 110 recruiters, data miners and research analysts working across multiple time zones is backed by an internal database of 2.4 million resources across all major industries. Check us out at http://ompsol.com