Job Title: Business Analyst – Project Lead
Location: Columbia SC
Duration: 12 Months
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manages projects within scope, time, cost, and quality and customer satisfaction.
- Manages project teams.
- Responsible for managing and directing the initiation, planning, execution, monitor/control, and closeout phases of the project lifecycle for medium to large projects.
- Coordinates and manages projects using project management methodologies from inception through completion.
- Lead and manage project change management process, quality management process and project issue/risk management process. Identifies potential problems/risk.
- Facilities problem resolution by determining or recommending and implementing a risk mitigation strategy.
- Oversees the development and execution of project communication plans, which may include communicating with organizational leaders about project impact or status.
- Prepares status reports and provides updates to project stakeholders, sponsors, champion, etc.
- Oversees project design to ensure compliance with federal and state laws, or agency's general and cyber security criteria, procurement policy, codes and regulations.
- Prepares necessary documentation to support project initiative, develops and maintain documentation throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Mentors project managers and business analysts on project management processes, tools, models, and techniques within the industry and provide recommendations on best practices and corrective action plans.
Required Skills (rank in order of importance):
- 10+ years’ experience with traditional pmi and waterfall methodologies in business analyst and project management role
- 3+ years’ experience with agile project management methodologies
- Project management training or certifications (traditional or agile)
- 5+ years demonstrated proficiency utilizing microsoft office, microsoft visio, microsoft excel, microsoft powerpoint, microsoft project
- Experience managing enterprise level projects.
22nd Century Technologies is a business enterprise that supports demanding staffing programs for Corporations and State and Local Government Agencies. Its journey began in 1997 by supporting large Federal contracts which nudged us in the direction of creating large candidate pools across the country. Over the last 20 years, we have built a strong business model that is carefully constructed to deliver on multiple facets. We have proven past performance of providing services that exceed our clients' expectations. Today 22nd Century technologies supports clients in all 50 states and has grown to be a company that is trusted and sought for providing a complex mix of workforce solutions. With a firm grip on the entire spectrum of staffing solutions, we have placed more than 500,000 skilled resources and delivered 15 million+ man-hours.
“22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. is proud to service TSCTI recruitment needs with Our Global Delivery model with 110 recruiters, data miners and research analysts working across multiple time zones is backed by an internal database of 2.4 million resources across all major industries. Check us out at http://ompsol.com