Job Title: Administrative and Office Specialist III / Office Assistant/ Office Admin/ Medical Assistant - $16/Hr.
Location : Henrico VA
Duration: 3 Months
Pay Rate: $16/hour on W2
Background: The Board of Pharmacy is responsible for regulating pharmaceutical processors, registered practitioners, and registered patients, parents, legal guardians and registered agents for the pharmaceutical processor program.
- Provides licensure support for the Board of Pharmacy Pharmaceutical Processor program.
- Maintains a high level of customer service and accurately processes licensing applications.
- Competencies to successfully complete the work: experience working in an office environment;
- ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing; demonstrated customer service and interpersonal skills; experience answering incoming calls in a high volume customer service environment; demonstrated data entry skills; and demonstrated ability to independently organize and prioritize workflow in a fast-paced, customer service oriented environment.
- High school education or equivalent; previous experience as an administrative assistant or in a clerical capacity is strongly preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Evaluates licensure applications and renewals for necessary documentation by using knowledge of laws and regulatory requirements;
- Ensures applications and renewals are accurate and complete before submitting for approval;
- Independently issues licenses, permits and registrations if applicant meets all requirements;
- Processes complete applications and renewals within 30 days of the date of receipt;
- Notifies applicants and licensees about missing, incomplete, or inaccurate application, renewal, or inspection information via email, fax, or mail within three (3) business days of receipt;
- Monitors and responds to emails sent to CBD email box (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Maintains appropriate documentation in the application file;
- Maintains an organized, current, complete and accessible filing system;
- Provides only the identified applicant with information about contents of application in compliance with FOIA and agency laws;
- Responds accurately to inquiries within 24 hours;
- Refers non-routine inquiries to Deputy Executive Director as appropriate;
- Ability to adapt quickly to the agency licensing system;
- Demonstrates a professional, courteous, and helpful manner in responding to inquirers
- Provides the public with correct information, utilizing available resources and working collaboratively with peers and management when questions are posed that require research and/or evaluation of regulation or policy.
- Previous experience handling confidential and sensitive information on a routine basis
- Ability to review, analyze, and evaluate applications and legal documents to make valid determinations and recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, including the ability to prepare official documents, forms and reports with accuracy and proofread routine correspondence and reports with close attention to detail, punctuation and grammar details.
Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process.
Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. is the fastest growing staffing company in North America and the only firm of its kind specialized in all type of staffing services. Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. with its Headquarters in Newark, DE with presence in 30+ states of the Nation. Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. has over 50+ Information Technology & General Staffing Services contracts in place with numerous United States Government and Private sector Agencies.
We help organizations, identify, recruit and select the best talent for either contract or permanent positions. Through effective specifically targeted supplemental staffing services, we help organizations derive more value from their investment and better equip them for the competitive business environment of tomorrow. Check us out at http://ompsol.com
Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc.
Why Work Here?About our Company: - Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. is responsible for carrying out the recruitment process and is a service provider for 22nd Century Technologies. 22nd Century Technologies is a business enterprise that supports demanding staffing programs for Corporations and State and Local Government Agencies. Its journey began in 1997 by supporting large Federal contracts which nudged us in the direction of creating large candidate pools across the country. Over the last 20 years, we have built a strong business model that is carefully constructed to deliver on multiple facets. We have proven past performance of providing services that exceed our clients' expectations. Today 22nd Century technologies supports clients in all 50 states and has grown to be a company that is trusted and sought for providing a complex mix of workforce solutions. With a firm grip on the entire spectrum of staffing solutions, we have placed more than 500,000 skilled resources and delivered 15 million+ man-hours. “22nd Century Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply." Optimize Manpower Solutions, Inc. is proud to service TSCTI recruitment needs with Our Global Delivery model with 110 recruiters, data miners and research analysts working across multiple time zones is backed by an internal database of 2.4 million resources across all major industries. Check us out at http://ompsol.com
We will go beyond your expectation without cutting corners to tailor solution best fit for you and your company.