Job Title: Admin Assistant
Location: Denver, CO 80202
Work Week: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- This position is responsible for operating the PBX switchboard and greeting visitors to RTD's Blake Street Office.
- Duties include providing professional level customer service by pleasantly greeting callers and visitors, answering questions, directing callers and visitors to appropriate locations, and attending to the needs of a diverse customer base in a sensitive manner.
- Provides clerical support as directed by supervisor.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Meets and greets visitors to the RTD Blake Street reception desk, answers question, directs visitors to appropriate locations in a professional manner.
- Receives and records delivery of parcels and letters sent to the RTD Blake Street reception desk, acknowledges receipt, and contacts appropriate person for whom parcels and letters are sent.
- Maintains an orderly and efficient workstation and a friendly and pleasant atmosphere, in person and by telephone, at the RTD Blake Street reception desk.
- Performs various clerical support tasks and duties as directed by supervisor.
- Opens and routes unidentified mail to appropriate staff member.
- Distributes employment applications for posted positions and directs all questions regarding posted positions to the appropriate human resources staff member.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Microsoft Office Suite.