Job Title: Call Center/Help Desk Representative
Location: Beaverton, OR USA
Duration: 6+ Months
· This position is the primary person responsible for providing enterprise-wide Help Desk support services.
· This position will provide first level support for local and remote network users supporting all networked equipment.
· Shifts include evenings and weekends and some holiday shifts
· The individual fulfilling this critical role is expected to be sensitive to employee and other users systems’ issues, being able to defuse frustration at point of initial contact while providing ongoing feedback, and providing technical assistance to finalize resolution.
· Installation and configuration of business workstations as well as peripherals such as printers, cell phones and Wi-Fi connections.
· Primary Help Desk contact and support providing troubleshooting and resolution support with:
1) Monitors and measures the Help Desk tracking system and escalates issues as needed; Logs all information including problem resolution into ticketing system.
2) The ideal candidate is well organized, technically proficient and process driven to seek a correct solution in a time sensitive manner.
· Customer focused and a genuine passion for speaking to customers, answering queries and solving complex issues
· Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers
· Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
· Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
· Passionate about being the best you can be and desire to achieve targets
· Ability to clearly communicate complex topics
· Strong team working ability
· Ability to identify and escalate priority issues
· 2 years of customer service experience
· Banking or call center experience preferred