Senior Front End / UI Developer - REMOTE OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE
Optimity Advisors is a digital consultancy that focuses on strategy, operations and IT services. Our company is comprised of over 100 professionals with deep domain expertise in strategy, operational transformation, design thinking, user experience and software engineering. We emphasize flat, networked models and lean startup principles in our consulting engagements.
We are seeking a Senior Front End / UI Developer with significant experience using Angular/AngularJS to contribute to the full life cycle of projects from solution definition through implementation. We look for developers who are experimenters and cross-functional; tenacious problem solvers who use technology as a tool.
Some of the responsibilities will include but, are not limited to:
- Work together with collaborative scrum teams that will include business subject matter experts, creative resources and analytics resources on the end-to-end process of application development.
- Creating quality custom software that follows industry best practices for Front End development and integration with a broad range of Back End platforms.
- Work collaboratively with the development team and the broader client team which may include Optimity staff, contractors, the client, and third-party vendors.
- Lead and mentor intermediate and junior front-end developers
- Construct quality code that is optimized and tested for a broad range of devices, browsers, and platforms.
- Actively contribute expertise to solve problems and meet client needs.
To be considered, you must possess the experience:
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience as a Software Developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent non-traditional training.
Our ideal candidate will also have the following skills and experience:
- Strong and demonstrable experience with Angular 2+ frameworks
- Ability to create user interfaces and components that are modular, performant and maintainable.
- Experience integrating with RESTful web services and 3rd party APIs.
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology and experience in using Jira, Rally or any other Agile development tools.
- Ability to multi-task, absorb new technologies, and work as both a team player and a potential leader.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Passionate about solving client challenges, including an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Understanding of source control management systems and continuous deployment.
- Experience with automated testing, agile development methodologies, debugging, and performance optimization.
- Demonstrated experience implementing visually rich user interfaces for well-known brands, preferably in the Media and Entertainment and Consumer Brands industries.
- Demonstrated knowledge of object-oriented design and development techniques using standards-based frameworks and patterns (MVC, Entity Frameworks, Dependency Injection, etc.)
- Exposure and experience with back-end .Net technologies and frameworks is a plus (C#, MVC, Web API, etc)
Please include the following with your application:
- Portfolio site or links to live work samples
- Code samples or github profile
Optimity Advisors is an entrepreneurial firm that is committed to building a culturally diverse team and we encourage women, minorities and veterans to apply. We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, challenging and rewarding work and maintain a stellar reputation among the best in the business.
We look forward to connecting with you.
PLEASE NOTE: The position is available to United States citizens or permanent residents only.