Optimal US Logistics Bradenton, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Optimal US Logistics is a rapidly expanding, third-party logistics company delivering packages for some of the largest online retailers.
Are you interested in a new opportunity where you can work independently, make a difference in your community, and delight hundreds of customers every day? Apply to be a Delivery Associate today. No delivery experience required
Why You'll Love Working as a Delivery Associate for Optimal US Logistics:
- Stay active: you'll be on the move during your shift as you deliver packages from the delivery vehicle to the customer's doorstep
- Professional growth: we offer career growth opportunities through training such as DOT certification, other professional development and training as well as opportunities for progression into Lead Driver, Dispatcher, or Management roles.
- Team environment: a fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture
- In house scheduling tool with on road active support messaging from fellow drivers to company management
- Full training is provided
- Great team spirit
- Earn more: One of the most competitive pay structures in the industry ask for local details
- Compelling Benefits: paid time off and health insurance for all full-time employees
Optimal offer PTO for all full-time employees, PTO carries over year to year, the maximum balance is capped at 120 hours at any one time, PTO is accrued hourly.
We offer overtime throughout the year and particularly at peak periods.
We also offer a great incentive program where you can earn up to an additional $250+ every 2 weeks, that's an additional potential of $6,500 yearly, on top of your base rates just for being safe on the road and delivering to our client's requirements.
Optimal also offers what is called a top up rate which rewards you for a timely completion of your route. Example: we anticipate that a driver's day will be 10 hours ($16.50 * 10 = $165). What Optimal offers is if you finish your day in 8.5 hours or less, (which is achieved by many of our current employees) is a payment for the day of $158.95, regardless of the actual number of hours worked. This means once you are finished your work for the day, you will be able to get home or go and do the things that are important to you whilst still being competitively compensated.
What You'll Do:
As a Delivery Associate, you'll drive a vehicle, delivering 200-250 packages per day. You will be a delivery hero in the neighborhoods you serve - delivering hundreds of smiles to customers every day in the form of critical supplies, household goods, toys and so much more. You can expect to work 3-4 days per week and up to 10 hours per day.
What You'll Need:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a valid, clean driver's license within the state of employment
- Minimum 2 years US license history
- Must be able to move boxes up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Open availability including weekends on a rotating schedule
For a limited time, if you apply and start with us, after 4 weeks of working a 3 on and 3 off schedule rotation, you will receive a $100 bonus.*
*This offer may be withdrawn at any time.
Optimal US Logistics is an equal opportunity employer.
Optimal US Logistics
BusinessView all jobs at Optimal US Logistics