Optimal Medical Staffing is currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and Home Health Aides (HHAs) to work in the Greater Lansing area. All CNAs and HHAs work under the direct supervision of an Optimal Medical Staffing licensed nurse.
- Works under direction of a license nurse to provide complete care within client's standards, policies and procedures. These may include giving complete and partial baths, positioning patients, enemas, making bed, ambulating, and feeding patients.
- Contribute to the development of patient plan of care under the direction of a license nurse.
- Documents patients care provided according to policy and procedure guidelines.
- Performs and records routine technical tasks,
- Be attentive, dedicated, punctual and organized.
- Have a caring, dependable and positive "can do" attitude.
- Have a strong work ethic with a proven record of attendance and punctuality.
- Have a valid driver's license and own transportation.
- Hoyer, bowel, and bladder experience preferred.
- Strong clinical, interpersonal communication (verbal and written) skills
- 6 months of Home Care experience preferred