Software Engineer- ADAS
- Posted: over a month ago
Job responsibilities: (Includes but are not limited to the following):
- The primary responsibilities of the software engineer will be to perform software engineering of data processing, data analysis, and algorithm implementation.
- A self-starter is required. Self-initiative and collaboration in the dynamic environment are highly desired. The candidate needs to work with the manager to maintain and develop a simulation and data processing pipeline of V&V to help the design team.
- The ADAS software engineer focuses on the simulation such as, but not limited to, SIL, MIL, HIL etc of autonomous and intelligent systems.
- Help the lead engineer on the SW implementation of Proof of Concept on data cleaning, data extraction, data processing, and building the pipeline.
- Perform the continued improvement of the simulation tool to support the algorithm engineers working in guidance, navigation, and control.
- The candidate must demonstrate the ability to independently implement the given algorithm with an appropriate software tool (C++/Python etc). Perform the necessary unit test and document the implementation approrpirately.
- The candidate must have the ability to implement simulation technology in the mainstream simulation SW platform or open source SW for verification and validation.
- Expertise in the use of simulation tools, such as PreScan, VTD, CarSim, CarMaker etc, for system analysis, development and V&V is essential. We are also developing in C++ on Linux based systems and dSpace Micro Autobox.
- Model sensors/actuators, virtual vehicles and assessing complex performance.
- Assist in developing and implementing detailed test and verification plans from the subsystem to vehicle level and help Facilitate the work of specialist engineers to develop integrated concepts.
- Ideally, the candidate should demonstrate the ability to lead/coordinate team in the global organization as well.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering. Background from E/E, Mechanical Engineering is a plus.
- 2+ years' experience in production-intent R&D or product program
- Experienced in functions and algorithm development for the automotive industry
- Experienced in C++, Python, Matlab on Linux/Windows-Systems
- System knowledge of different electric- and electronic vehicle architectures
- Knowledges in LANs like CAN, LIN and FlexRay
- Knowledges/Experience of ROS, Radar, Lidar or Camera technology is a plus
- Team oriented
- Strong oral, written and listening communication skills
- Preferable languages English and Chinese
- Ability to work independently and empowered
TechnologyView all jobs at Optimal Inc.