Nurse Case Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Optimae Home Health's team is built on a foundation of respect, teamwork, education and choice, allowing each employee and each customer's authenticity to shine! Optimae Home Health provides employees an opportunity to make a difference in their communities by providing quality, safe and reliable home care to community-based patients, in their own homes.
Our service territory covers nine Iowa Counties, including Story, Boone, Marshall, Marion, Dallas, Warren, Polk, Madison and Jasper County. Allowing our staff the opportunity to work and give back to the communities where they are comfortable and familiar.
Standard operating hours with flexible scheduling and without nights, weekends or holidays, provides the opportunity for our employees to focus on their own wellbeing ensuring they can provide the best quality of care while they are at work.
OHH-Central Iowa is hiring nurses to grow with us. Must have an active Iowa RN license, driver's license, a vehicle, and AHA BLS/CPR certification.
· Competitive salary based on professional and educational experience.
· Sign on bonus
· Mileage reimbursement or company car
· Bonus program
· Family-like working teams
· Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, 401(K), and paid time off available within 30 days (for full time employees, alternative benefits package available for part time employees).
Optimae Home Health Services
AddressDes Moines, IA
Get fresh Vocational Case Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.