- Posted: over a month ago
About Optima Medical
Optima Medical is an accomplished and sizable Primary Care Group with twelve locations throughout Arizona. We care for more than 70,000 lives and continue to gain the loyalty and support of the communities we serve. We aspire to aid the growth of our company by welcoming the most qualified and deserving candidates aboard. Optima is currently seeking a public relations coordinator to perform various office and clinical duties to ensure our practice runs at optimal efficiency. The ideal Medical Assistant will be expected to prioritize providers needs and balance task while working in a fast paced environment.
Public Relations Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
· Coordinates promotional presentations and messaging to the public.
· Develop and maintain a positive public image for the organization.
· Stimulates social media following through innovative post.
· Manages and maintain company website and social media content and updates.
· Research aggressive marketing strategies and incorporate them into the company.
· Oversees sponsored events, media exposure and advertising across press, radio, social media, and film.
Public Relations Coordinator Job Qualifications:
· At least 1 year of experience in public relations role
· Experience in healthcare marketing/public relations is highly favorable.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Detail Oriented and ability to multitask efficiently.
· Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
· Bachelors degree in Marketing or similar field required.
Why join our team as a Public Relations Coordinator?
· Paid time off
· Health benefits (medical/vision/dental)
· Paid holidays
· Supportive and positive work environment
BusinessView all jobs at Optima Medical