INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER
Optima Medical Scottsdale, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
About Optima Medical
Optima Medical is an accomplished and sizable Primary Care Group with twelve locations throughout Arizona. We care for more than 70,000 lives and continue to gain the loyalty and support of the communities we serve. We aspire to aid the growth of our company by welcoming the most qualified and deserving candidates aboard. Optima is currently seeking a information technology manager to perform various office and clinical duties to ensure our practice runs at optimal efficiency. The ideal Medical Assistant will be expected to prioritize providers needs and balance task while working in a fast paced environment.
Information Technology Manager Job Responsibilities:
· Oversee, track, and measure system while maintaining knowledge of latest technology developments.
· Install and configure hardware equipment and software programs.
· Perform troubleshooting and execute needed repairs.
· Address all maintenance activities including improvements and updates when needed.
· Promptly provide support to staff with IT related issues when requested.
· Ensure IT standards are being upheld and departments are running effectively.
· Correlate with management plans to make appropriate IT improvements.
· Design, plan, and execute training on the use of systems and networks.
Information Technology Manager Job Qualifications:
· Previous employment experience in IT for 4 years or more.
· Previous work experience in a managerial role for 2 years or more.
· Previous work experience with EMR in a healthcare setting for 1 year or more.
· In-depth knowledge of different IT systems, databases, and applications.
· Hands on experience with troubleshooting and repairing complex IT issues.
· Excellent written, verbal communication, and leadership skills.
· Strong attention to detail and time management.
· Bachelor’s degree in IT or similar field.
Why join our team as an Information Technology Manager?
· Paid time off
· Health benefits (medical/vision/dental)
· Paid holidays
· Supportive and positive work environment
TechnologyView all jobs at Optima Medical