Amazon Package Delivery Driver -Incentives/401k/Tuition
Optima Logistics LLC
- $20 to $22 Hourly
We offer 401k, Tuition Assistance, and Weekly incentives.
We provide vehicles. CDL is NOT required!
What you will do:
- Arrive at the Amazon facility on time to receive the work plan and van assignment.
- Attend the stand-up meeting.
- Receive route assignment and company provided Smartphone/GPS device.
- Perform Pre-trip vehicle inspection.
- Deliver 300+ packages.
- Help other drivers as directed.
- Return to the station.
- Perform post-trip inspection.
- Debrief with the manager when you return.
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license.
- Clean driving record (Motor Vehicle Record check will be performed).
- Able to Safely operate a delivery van.
- Previous experience as a delivery driver or related job(preferred/not required).
- Authorized to work in the US.
- Fluent in English-Reading and writing.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to apply.
- Committed to protecting the public and property.
- Exhibits good communication and time management skills.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Able to interact with Amazon customers and the public professionally.
- No at Fault Accidents.
- No DUI.
- Consent to drug test.
- Able to lift and carry 50lbs without assistance.
- Able to deliver all assigned packages each day(300+ packages).
- Able to get in and out of the van, and walk up and down stairs throughout your shift.
- Must have the ability to understand and follow traffic and safety procedures.
- Able to navigate routes.
- Able to operate a Smartphone.
- Available to work on the weekends.
****Call or text 206-751-5712 today to speak with the hiring manager****
We are an equal-opportunity employer!!!
Optima Logistics LLCTacoma, WA
Transportation and Storage
Over a month ago
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.