- Posted: over a month ago
Concierge at Optima KierlandOur luxury mid-rise apartment community requires an experienced, full-time professional Concierge to lead resident services at our Kierland property. We are looking for a team member who understands the value of superb customer service and who will provide resort-level assistance to all our residents. The successful person will report to the community’s property manager and work with the entire team to ensure prompt action to residents’ inquiries. The Concierge will be responsible for taking in and delivering parcels and assisting with arrangements for maintenance and housekeeping needs. The team member will be familiar with restaurants, clubs, retail outlets, hotels and local area attractions/events to point residents to the right spots when requested. If you are outgoing, love working with people in a fast-paced environment and have a positive and cheerful attitude, get in touch with us! About Optima
Optima is a design-driven real estate development firm rooted in the modernist tradition with offices in Illinois and Arizona. For more than 40 years, we have been developing, designing, building and managing striking urban and suburban luxury residential communities. From the beginning, we aimed to reinvent housing by integrating the functions involved in new construction within one company. We control and execute every aspect of the process in-house – development, architecture, construction, sales and management – for a dynamic system that offers greater focus and fluidity. We are committed to delivering extraordinary living through design, innovation, sustainability and management.What You'll Do
- Assist residents with general questions and needs to enhance their quality of living at Optima Kierland; act as an intermediary between residents and management.
- Build strong relationships with our residents through personalized service; communicate with them in a timely, professional manner to ensure you are meeting their expectations.
- Log and deliver parcels within established timeframes to our residents, as well as manage the package holding areas which include food service deliveries, private and USPS shipping, and laundry service.
- Assist residents with other needs such as suggesting places to dine, recommending dog walking services, providing directions, arranging for housekeeping or maintenance/repairs or any other requests.
- Help protect the safety of residents by monitoring the lobby traffic, alerting residents to arriving guests or deliveries and reporting any suspicious activity to the property manager.
- Operate security equipment/systems, computers, radios and phones if needed.
- Assist management with requests, which may include move-ins and move-outs and providing or collecting keys to units.
- Perform general administrative responsibilities such as maintaining records of resident vehicles, phone numbers, frequent guests, etc.
- Maintain a clean workspace and keep communal areas tidy.
- Provide superior customer service for all resident inquires and timely response to issues.
- Assist with resident retention, renewal programs, and community events.
- Act as a resident concierge to enhance the living experience.
- Coordinate the resident move in experience and assist with introducing building technology.
- Maintain accurate and thorough knowledge of all the aspects of the community, specifically in all areas of leasing and pricing information, availability, amenities, surrounding areas, and lifestyle.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Possess valid driver’s license.
- Outgoing and positive with a can-do attitude and exceptional customer service skills.
- Demonstrated teaming, networking and strong communication skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to work independently and expertly, and with different personality types.
- Proven success with multitasking and problem solving, coupled with great organization and prioritization skills.
- Reliable and responsive with a strong work ethic.
- Physical capacity to stand for extended periods and lift 50 lbs., including lifting and moving packages.
- Full-time hours are 2pm – 11pm, Tuesday - Saturday.
- Bilingual (Spanish preferred).
- Expert knowledge of the Phoenix / Scottsdale area.
- Prior work experience in customer service and/or the hospitality industry or with luxury concierge companies.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive benefits and great perks make a huge difference; we get that, so you’ll get them too. Team Members receive a competitive 401k match, paid parental leave, paid time off, and a 100% company paid medical plan option. At Optima, we believe benefits should be meaningful and a part of what makes us great!
- Come as you are! At Optima we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. Optima evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other legally-protected characteristics.
Powered by JazzHR
TourismView all jobs at Optima, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?