Semi-Senior Manual QA Tester
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a place where you can unleash your true potential and grow? If you are a Semi-Senior Manual QA Tester, Optic Power could be the place for you!
We are a B2B professional services outsourcer with a focus on software development, our core business since Optic Power's creation. We assemble top-tier software development teams to work on challenging projects for our clients in multiple industries and geographies.
We strive to create an empowering environment where our employees feel inspired, challenged and valued. Our team-oriented culture values collaboration and creativity, and we are committed to providing an environment that enables individuals to reach their full potential.
If you want to make an impact, work on a variety of projects, and develop to be your best professional self, we want you to join Optic Power.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Semi-Senior Manual QA Tester to be part of a team that serves our clients by developing tools to measure and increase the company's rate of innovation.
As Semi-Senior Manual QA Tester, you will have the opportunity to discover, solve and deliver unique projects, significantly shaping the tech stack, engineering practices, and company culture. We place a high value on a learner's mindset and the willingness to look at problems from a fresh perspective.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Reporting and documenting technical issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Experience in different types of manual testing (example: Testing, regression, implementation, integration, look and feel, user path, cross-browser crosscheck testing, etc.)
- Experience in debugging and testing of various browsers
- Experience in managing versions, environments
- POSTMAN (basic to advanced)
- Management of Jira and Confluence or similar
- Experience in providing constructive feedback
- Predisposition to continue learning in a QA department that is growing and helping each other to raise the quality standards of the projects
- Discipline to organize one's own work, deliver in a timely manner, organize priorities, etc.
- Experience using Zephyr or similar
- Experience in the video game industry or being a gamer (knowing the different genres, differentiating platforms, the concept of balance of resources and prizes in a game, etc.)
- Experience in "User Experience" preferably understanding UX concepts (very basic)
- Generous compensation and benefits.
- Receive your payment anywhere in the world.
- Smart remote work to support you in achieving your personal and professional goals.
- Virtual and physical team-building events.
- Career development with a range of training and development programs.
- Immediate promotion opportunities based on merit.
- A nurturing work environment with constructive feedback, and truly caring colleagues willing to recognize a job well done and support you.
About Optic Power
Optic Power's mission of fueling clients' growth and empowering people to be the best version of themselves has powered the company to develop, with more than 300 professionals in 18 countries in Latin America and Europe, we serve clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
For more information, please visit www.opticpower.com
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Get fresh Manual Software Tester jobs daily straight to your inbox!