Bilingual Customer Service Representative
We are looking for Bilingual Customer Service Representatives who will provide customer service and sales support to the supplier base and internal company end-users.
To be considered for this Job, you MUST have:
- Fluent in English and Japanese, Chinese or Korean
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of previous customer service experience
- Solid computer skills beyond the basic level
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills; ability to resolve problems successfully; willingness to “ go the extra mile” for the customer
- Self-starting, dependable, accepts ownership, drives own goals/performance
- Flexible in scheduling and available for overtime as needed
We prefer you have:
- College degree
- Experience in the aerospace industry, especially in a customer service, sales, or purchasing role
You’ ll be responsible for:
- Provide customer service regarding material and order status via phone and/or email.
- Coordinate issue resolution between customer and appropriate internal staff members (contract administration, purchasing, finance, plant, etc.)
- Meet internal sales goals related to orders and customer service, and monitor own progress toward the goals.
- Create, update, or maintain various reports regarding issues, orders, and sales results.
- Will complete order entry or quote preparation as needed/assigned.