- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Account Manager is part of the Opt-Intelligence Ad Sales department. This role is responsible for the day-to-day customer support of assigned advertiser accounts. The Account Manager will also assist in cultivating relationships with key accounts as well as account retention. The Account manager is a strong communicator and can analyze data, monitor account spending, optimize campaigns, and present new value propositions to increase business opportunities within their assigned accounts.
The Account Manager's day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Managing campaign requests for assigned accounts and ensuring the highest level of customer support is provided
- Helping new clients and new campaigns through the initial setup process and providing feedback to ensure success
- Establishing proactive communication with clients, monitoring campaign performance, and always working to improve the service of existing accounts
- Analyzing data to optimize campaigns
- Coordinating and communicating with internal departments to ensure client requests are addressed in a timely manner
- Building strong relationships with assigned accounts
Like the reach of our ad exchange, the Opt-Intelligence team is growing. We enjoy the camaraderie of working with a small team in a dynamic and global business. Every one of our team members is critical to our success. If youd like to make a difference with your work, wed love to hear from you.
- Bachelor's degree
- Digital marketing experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to wear many hats
- Self-starter, proactive, and willing to adapt in an everchanging environment
- Fully remote position
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, & Public Holidays)
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Opt-Intelligence