The candidate must have a Medical Assistant Certification and will perform triage responsibilities at Opportunity Enterprises sites and routine medical treatments, maintain necessary paperwork relating to nursing. This position is at our Lakeside location in Valparaiso. Full time-Monday - Friday.
- Be available to the clients to perform basic triage duties when medical/health concerns arise.
- Perform routine treatments as needed/prescribed.
- Maintain logs of nursing office visits.
- Complete documentation of any treatments given.
- Meet client's personal hygiene needs, as necessary.
- Maintain in-house inventory of medication administration supplies, first aid supplies, and order replacement items as needed.
- Responsible for organization of nursing documents/medication sheets.
- Other duties are requested by the Nursing Manager.
- Must possess a valid Driver's license, with a driving record acceptable to Opportunity Enterprises, Inc.'s insurance carrier.
- Must have a high school diploma/GED
- Must possess a Medical Assistant Certification
- Must have reliable transportation
- CPR certified or obtained during introductory period