Accounting Analyst - Helena Prospect
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Opportunity Bank of Montana offers excellent pay, great career paths, and one of the best benefit packages around. We cover the entire cost of health/dental for our regular employees working 20 hours or more a week in fact, about an additional $4/hr value by itself!
More importantly, our employees say our culture is what sets us apart. We are a company with incredibly positive workplaces. As we grow, we remain committed to supporting our Montana communities.
Opportunity Bank of Montana is adding to our outstanding team with an Accounting Analyst. As our Accounting Analyst, you will perform higher level accounting-related projects and duties, complex reconciliations, research and analysis of accounting functions and financials, and assist with bank regulatory reporting:
- Perform complex accounting reconciliations
- Assist with analysis of bank financial statements
- Assist in management of the bank's daily cash position
- Prepare reports for Chief Financial Officer and Controller
- Help maintain bank holding company and subsidiary financials
- Research and problem solve accounting variances
- Provide back-up assistance to other members of the accounting department
- Assist Controller with regulatory reporting and accounting projects
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
2-year college degree (accounting, finance or related) or 2 years' experience in accounting or related field - or equivalent combination of education and experience
Education and Experience Preferences
4-year college degree (accounting, finance or related) or 2 years relevant coursework and 2 years' experience in accounting or related field - or equivalent combination of education and experience
Please visit our website for a full job description and more information. Make a change, apply today!
Opportunity Bank of Montana is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Opportunity Bank to provide equal employment opportunity within the Bank and motivate cooperation toward the goal of hiring and promoting available qualified personnel without regard to their race, gender, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Opportunity Bank of Montana
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Opportunity Bank of Montana