We are seeking an Office Manager / Receptionist to join our exciting and growing team!
The person in this role will be responsible for providing full administrative assistance, including responding to incoming inquiries, preparing documents and reports, drafting emails, arranging meetings, and planning events.
- Handle administrative needs of the office, including scheduling and maintaining calendar(s) to ensure effective organization
- Maintain a strong relationship with clients and vendors
- Set up conference calls and meetings with internal and external parties
- Greeting guests at reception
- Plan work-related travel details
- Perform general clerical tasks: answering phone calls, transferring calls, send/receive electronic correspondence, filing, copying, scanning, shredding and writing letters/memos
- Coordinate and order office supplies, stationary and office equipment
- Research (via internet, phone calls, magazines, etc.) various items as required
- File, retrieve, and maintain documents (electronic, databases, paper) for efficiency and ease of use.
- Prepare expense reports, monitor, and process invoices for payment
- Daily banking deposits and account payments
Knowledge (Education / Experience)
- Minimum 2 years of work experience
- University Degree/College Diploma
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Initiative and skill in anticipating needs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills and a self-starter
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint