Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. is a leading national investment firm providing a full range of wealth management and securities brokerage services. We are currently hiring for the role of Registered Client Service Associate to add to our established and growing team!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist clients (via phone or in person) with administrative requests & questions (check reconciliation, statement/paperwork questions, disbursement or deposit of funds etc.)
• Processing forms for new account opening, annuities, life insurance, and other investment applications.
• Database management of contacts and associates using Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. internal software.
• Correspondence to clients, delegates, associates, and Senior Management.
• Coordination of and preparation for client review meetings.
• Assistance and input in the facilitation of quarterly client reviews, and formal client presentations.
• Previous financial industry experience required
• Series 7 registered preferred
• Detail oriented
• Strong writing, reading and math skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to switch from task to task as needed
• Ability to learn proprietary computer software programs
• Ability to maintain confidential records
Salary starts at $40,000+ annually plus possibility for additional incentive comp.
All inquiries are confidential. Oppenheimer is an equal opportunity employer.