Primary responsibilities include servicing clients, marketing, scheduling, prioritizing meetings, managing database, general organizational support, as well as client interaction. The ideal candidate will have a proactive mindset in order to anticipate business needs, and will assume ad hoc responsibility for project-oriented tasks.
This role will handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature and collect and prepare information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff.
- Provide administrative support, which includes but not limited to the creation, maintenance and editing of documents, spreadsheets, files, and presentations
- Calendar management and coordination of meetings, including all logistics
- Database management
- Client interaction and service
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-2 years financial services/fixed Income experience would be highly beneficial
- Possess a high degree of proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Able to interface and articulate well with all levels of employees and clients in a highly professional and friendly manner