OperationsInc Norwalk, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance
HR Specialist / HR Generalist
We’re OperationsInc, one of the largest Human Resources Consulting firms in the U.S., headquartered in Norwalk, CT. We provide a wide range of HR consulting solutions to our base of clients nationwide and are considered subject matter experts in all areas of Human Resource Management. OperationsInc has been recognized as a Top Workplace every year since 2013.
As a result of our ongoing growth we are seeking an HR Specialist and Generalist to add to our team.
The nature of the work focuses on HR Administration, Leave of Absence Administration, Benefits Administration, HR Generalist Support, and Recruitment Administration, amongst other areas. The work to be performed is at a junior generalist level and is very hands on. In some instances, you will be teamed with one of our senior consultants serving as a two-person HR resource in support of client’s needs. The resource we are seeking will begin working remotely and must be comfortable coming to our Norwalk, CT office as well as client sites periodically.
The ideal candidate MUST possess:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience within a dedicated HR function, ideally as a broad-based administrator/coordinator or as a Generalist.
- Current / recent proven track record in all the core functions of the department.
- The ability to operate effectively and efficiently on an independent level, filling in the gaps you locate along the way, is also essential.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills and a strong business sense.
- Solid PC skills with a focus on MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), HRIS experience as well as the ability to learn other software, are also required.
- Payroll experience is a plus.
You can find out more about our company culture including an informative video at
Interested candidates should provide a resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Diversity is a core value of OperationsInc. We believe the power of diversity enriches all of us by exposing us to a range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/H/V
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
We’re Operationsinc, one of the largest Human Resources Consulting firms in the U.S., headquartered in Norwalk, CT. We provide a wide range of HR consulting solutions to our base of over 1,000 clients nationwide and are considered subject matter experts in all areas of Human Resource Management. OperationsInc has been recognized as a Top Workplace every year since 2013.
BusinessView all jobs at OperationsInc