We are a specialized engineering consulting firm that provides state-of-the-art engineering and design services for the telecommunications industry. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to work out of our Elmhurst, IL office.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting with the development and collection of all necessary construction documents for various telecom projects. The Administrative Assistant will work with the engineering team on a variety of administrative tasks.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist the engineering team with meeting critical engineering design due dates
- Perform daily assigned tasks as related to specific functions that within the engineering projects
- Access various databases that provide engineering and facility assignment records
- Plan, coordinate and organize various meetings and conferences within the department
- Assist engineering staff in preparing submittals, and file permit packages to various agencies
- Assist project managers with budgeting and other billing issues
- Assist office manager with operating and capital expenditure budget as requested, or needed
- Project support, including meeting and travel arrangements, invoicing, and document processing
- General clerical duties, tasks, or special projects as required or assigned
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Must have excellent inter-personal communication skills and experience working with team members on large scale projects
- Intermediate skills - MS Office Excel
- Detailed-Oriented; Organized; Work effectively in a team environment; Drive; Initiative; Integrity
- Ability to learn new customer computer applications
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, etc.