Operational Intelligence LLC has an immediate opening for an SCD Analyst at the Army's Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). We offer competitive salaries and benefits and have a large team of cleared, trained National security professionals
Description: Conduct SIGINT database research and discovery of malicious cyber activity, and prepare various finished SIGINT reports, presentations, and documentation. Duties will include information gathering from various sources, intelligence analysis, report preparation, and interfacing with the government client in order to answer established intelligence requirements. Coordinate with counterpart organizations and respond to RFIs. Input databases and recommend courses of action for collection management. Conduct database research and discovery of network hardware and software.Extensive experience in authoring SIGINT end-product reports is required.
- Current active Top Secret SCI clearance
- Formal military training, including SIGINT analysis and production at the tactical or strategic level
- 8+ years of analytic and reporting experince, a BS/BA may count as 4 years of experience.
- Provide expert analysis & reporting in response to time sensitive requirementssupporting Army and Intelligence community customers
- Prepare analytical products and reports in response to requests for information
- Work effectively as a member of a diverse team, giving and receiving effective feedback
- Prepare and conduct briefings on ongoing analysis and product development
- Participate in reviews and assessments of current intelligence tools, processes, tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Conduct data manipulation and research across multiple databases.
- Conduct deep-packet analysis to determine anomalous and malicious network behavior
- Analyze network intrusions and create network defense signatures.
- Perform basic malware analysis and report findings
- Strong understanding and application of computer networking and telecommunication architecture, the OSI model, communication protocols, and common hacker TTPs
- Familiarity with malware analysis/triage
- Strong understanding and application of computer network-based research, analysis, and Intrusion Detection Systems.
- Training and Experience with necessary SIGINT tools and databases
- Capable of protocol and network traffic and analytic tool development
- Ability to identify the difference between anomalous and malicious network activity.
- Analyze network intrusions in order to create network defense signatures
Highly Desired additionalqualifications
- Knowledge of applicable SIGINT databases
- Experience with writing SIGINT product reports
- Experience with scripting
- Network+/Security+/CEH or related Certification
- SANS course
- Computer Network Operations, Intrusion Sets, Incident Response
Job Posted by ApplicantPro