Social Media Specialist (REMOTE ROLE)
OperationIT Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: 22 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
OperationIT is looking for someone to manage our social media branding and marketing. The main goal of the position is to create awareness and interest in our services among IT managers, HR professionals that handle IT and C-level IT decision-makers that are involved with staffing their organizations.
- Design and create a social media strategy that will increase engagement and encourage user interaction with our sites to ultimately generate orders for IT consultants.
- Set specific goals to increase the number of followers, interactions and positive brand building.
- Join specialized groups and make posts that focus on our services for sites like Facebook Groups, Reddit, Slack, LinkedIn and WhatsApp.
- Identify what social media outlets IT professionals and HR professionals utilize and become involved with those channels.
- Manage contests and promotional giveaways through sites like Gleam to generate followers and new contacts.
- Create new avenues of branding through sites like discord with a customized channel for IT specialists.
- Manage and monitor all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and other social media posts and responses.
- Interact with IT specialists and create a following for referral programs, contests and giveaways.
This position can be done at home and during the times that work for you. We are looking for someone who will begin each day with the question “How can I generate more interest and orders for OperationIT among senior IT professionals and executives involved with IT staffing?” Then, spend the day making posts, replying to posts, managing contests, giveaways, referral programs, searching out new groups to join, reaching out to moderators to start relationships and work with our internal team when you sense a new potential lead or interest.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, highly industrious and that will make numerous posts per day, reach out to several organizations and groups per day and will do whatever it takes to help build our brand, recognition and reputation as quickly as possible.
BusinessView all jobs at OperationIT