Senior Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
In its eight years of existence, O.U.R. has helped thousands of victims providing support to almost 30 countries and 50 states in the U.S. states in the U.S. We exist to rescue children and women from sex trafficking and exploitation.
We are looking for a leading Customer Service Representative to join our team! The core of this position ensures the integrity and completeness of all aspects of the Company’s customer service functions. Reporting to the Chief E-Commerce Officer, the Senior Customer Service Representative is responsible for tracking customer orders from receipt of order through delivery of product, through any return process to ensure full customer satisfaction. Coordinates with Marketing, Fulfillment, and Finance departments as needed to ensure a world class customer experience.
- Oversees, maintains, and fine-tunes the Customer Service Program for O.U.R.
- Review and track customer orders to completion
- Coordinates product shipping between warehouse(s) and customer(s)
- Communicates with Fulfillment regarding problem orders and resolution
- Coordinates with Finance regarding billing, problems, payment disputes, etc.
- Takes ownership of customer issues
- Processes reports and regularly communicates with all needed organizations
- Coordinates with departments for the shipment of sample orders, as needed
- Serves on advisory boards and committees as needed
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and updates policies to ensure compliance
- Performs other such duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred – degree with a focus on customer service, communication, and/or management in related field; professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree
- Experience preferred - 3+ years of prior customer service experience
- Knowledge of or willing to learn international customer service laws and regulations
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Meet deadlines, while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
- Multitask and balance priorities
- Manage confidential information
- Monitor for and report safety hazards
- Ability to work on-site in Salt Lake County
- Capable of out of state and international travel
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Suite and/or GSuite skills
- Knowledge and familiarity of Quickbooks and/or mid-tier ERP - preferred
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus
- Competitive pay
- 401K with 6 percent match
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life/AD&D Insurance
- Opportunity to work with an outstanding team who is dedicated to a great cause
Operation Underground Railroad
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?