Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) - Operation Underground Railroad
Operation Underground Railroad Draper, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.), a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with a mission to eradicate human trafficking and exploitation, is seeking qualified, passionate applicants to immediately fill the full- time position of Chief Marketing Officer based in Salt Lake City, UT. In its seven years of existence, O.U.R. has helped rescue thousands of victims and worked in 26 countries and 25 states in the U.S. We exist to rescue children from sex trafficking and exploitation.
Reporting to the Chief Communications Officer, the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) will lead strategic vision for the brand. Their core responsibilities will be strategy driven and will range from overseeing marketing initiative’s, campaigns, social media and digital brand management. They will also lead all aspects of the company’s marketing initiatives across B2B and B2C marketing, including demand generation, brand strategy, digital strategy, social strategy and advertising.
- Prepare and maintain overall market strategy for O.U.R., including oversight and direction of the marketing team
- Build new marketing strategies to drive audience and user acquisition to facilitate growth, donation generation, and increasing donor participation
- Create targeted campaigns, content, and quality data to help generate new donors
- Leading donor profiling efforts to define user personas, markets and subsequently growth and possibly product efforts
- Implement and manage marketing budget with a focus on scalable growth and controlled costs
- Design and implement a business intelligence strategy, using data analytics, to create goals, key performance indicators, and metrics for all projects and programs that then drive quantifiable objectives to measure results and gain insights
- Develop and measure key metrics around the business including donor acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, and website satisfaction, etc.
- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, campaigns, communications, strategic planning, E-commerce and donor retention
- Building a network of reliable external agencies and marketing professionals
- Building new pathways to engage media, social media, donors, ambassadors, mobile technology, and product development
- Growing, training and developing the in-house marketing team
- Participate in risk mitigation strategies for O.U.R.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, or Communications required
- Master’s Degree and/or relevant certifications a plus
- 10+ years of marketing experience including 3+ years in a managerial/leadership role
- Career progress in marketing roles within culturally relevant, mission-driven companies
- Strong computer skills are required including familiarity with Windows-based programs such as Microsoft productivity tools (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook), Adobe Suite applications, podcast solutions, video solutions, etc.
- Hands on experience with CRM and SEO tools like Google Analytics and Google Adwords, SalesForce, etc.
- Experience scaling an organization to significant size and revenues
- Must be capable of working autonomously, is a team player and possess the ability to interact and interface with all levels of management.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Strong leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Good attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies.
- Ability to work in a team environment and to work independently, manage multiple assignments, and meet tight deadlines with a mindset that includes creativity and entrepreneurship
- High energy and passion for O.U.R.’s mission is essential
- Capable of sitting for up to 8 hours a day
- Capable of walking distances
- Capable of up to 15% out of state travel
- Capable of passing random drug tests
- Competitive pay
- 401K with 6 percent match
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life/AD&D Insurance
- Opportunity to work with an outstanding team who is dedicated to a great cause.
- Murray, UT
Operation Underground RailroadWhy Work Here?
We exist to rescue children from sex trafficking and sexual exploitation.
In its seven years of existence, Operation Underground Railroad has helped rescue thousands of victims and worked in 26 countries and 25 states in the U.S. We exist to rescue children from sex trafficking and exploitation.
5121 Murray BoulevardDraper, UT
BusinessView all jobs at Operation Underground Railroad