Client Services Representative (Adolescent Residential)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking compassionate, creative and welcoming individuals to join our specialized team at Operation PAR. Our organization works to provide meaningful and positive change in the lives of individuals suffering from the effects of a substance use disorder (SUD). If you are searching for a job with meaning and purpose – doing work that you can truly feel proud of at the end of each day, then please review the position overview below and consider applying today.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Operation PAR, Inc. is a non-profit organization offering the full continuum of services for individuals with substance use and/or mental health disorders. PAR has been providing comprehensive behavioral health treatment in west Florida since 1970 through advocacy, education, clinical services, and research.
- 9 paid holidays per year
- 3 weeks of PTO per year (on top of holidays). PTO increases to 4 weeks/year after 2 years of employment, and then to 5 weeks/year after 5 years of employment.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 401k matching (50% up to maximum of 6% employee contribution) available after 1 year of full-time employment.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education, reimbursement for professional certifications, licensure and qualified supervision.
Client Services Representative
Adolescent Residential -Regular Full-Time M-F 9am-5pm
Responsible for day to day administrative, clerical, data entry, billing and financial functions of the program. Responsible for maintaining high levels of quality financial information and client confidentiality. Responsible for client scheduling, intake and admission process. Performs all of these functions in a manner that complies with Operation PAR’s standards. Performs all duties in a manner that promotes team concept and reflects the Operation PAR Inc mission and philosophy.
Education: High school graduate or GED
Experience: A minimum of one to two years in a medical/clinical office or equivalent experience preferred.
- Knowledge of billing practices
- Knowledge of insurance, collections, TANF and food stamp applications
- Knowledge of governmental regulations and guidelines
- Knowledge of business office procedures
- Ability to use computer software proficiently
- Knowledge of Avatar system (preferred)
- Ability to prioritize work load
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with other staff and outside agency personnel and clients
Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified individuals with a disability. Veterans encouraged to apply. Operation PAR Inc is a drug-free workplace that adheres to federal regulations as it pertains to marijuana use.
Operation Par Inc.
AddressSaint Petersburg, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Operation Par Inc.
Get fresh Client Service Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!