Director, Corporate Marketing and Communications
- Expired: June 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
In this role, you will be a key driver of the corporate marketing machine with responsibility for managing all aspects of our global public relations, corporate brand and storyline, and organic social media strategy/execution.
You will work closely with the executive and product teams to build the Openprise marketing strategy. That means both shaping our story and being a driver in shaping the fast-emerging RevOps Automation category. The role is expected to be a leader, one who can synthesize ideas quickly and turn ideas into actionable, executable results.
And we have accomplished a lot in the 5 short years at Openprise with customers ranging from Nutanix to Clari to Freshworks, establishing ourselves as the leader in G2 across our categories for years, being named Best Places to Work year on year, and we absolutely expect the next part of the journey to be even more exponential in growth and excitement.
- Plan, budget, develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan to create and amplify brand awareness and help shape the category direction
- Working closely with product and field teams to drive marketing campaigns that contribute to sales and go-to-market activities
- In close partnership with other stakeholders, developing messaging and branding strategies
- Global Messaging Strategy, Management & Direction
- Communicate the Openprise brand and ensure a consistent, distinct experience that reflects our unique positioning in the market
- Work closely with product and field teams to conceptualize, message, and implement corporate marketing campaigns, content, and/or events
- Global Communications
- Public and Media Relations, Analyst Relationships
- Executive communication and thought leadership
- Influencer marketing/community engagement
- Brand awareness, community engagement, and social channel story support. This includes generating sales leads, increasing customer retention and engagement, and fueling online conversations supporting the brand narrative
- Define measurements to evaluate PR and social media activities, collate and analyze media coverage to continually improve
- Global Marketing
- Own the communications, AR/PR, influencer, and social media strategy
- Own the Openprise website
- Brand guidelines, creative assets, internal/external presentations
- Coordinate our extended creative, video, and content teams to engage and educate our market
- Own and execute on our branded experience across all our touchpoints
- 10+ years of work experience ideally within high-growth tech companies.
- Strong storytelling and communication skills with experience leading communications, managing media and analyst relationships, and writing and translating narratives into different formats
- Excellent media relationships with B2B and technology media a plus
- A hands-on leader with experience in building and leading teams, managing a budget, and delivering results
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize well and communicate clearly across all levels of the organization with a proven ability to influence others
- High energy individual who is constantly coming up with new ideas
- Growth attitude to thrive in a dynamic and multifaceted fast-evolving organization
AddressSan Mateo, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Openprise