Are you someone who likes to wear different hats and play different roles? Can you envision yourself talking to customers about their business issues and serving as their trusted technical resource for all things Openprise?
The ideal CSA candidate will have a passion for helping customers as you work through onboarding new customers and helping new and existing customers leverage the Openprise platform to continuously gain business value from our products and services.
The Customer Success Associate is a hands-on, technical member of the Customer Success team and has limited upsell, cross-sell, or sales responsibilities. Candidates should have excellent communication skills, be adept at juggling multiple competing priorities, enjoy problem-solving, and be a self-directed contributor. If you like being told what to do, this is not the place for you!
This is an opportunity to be an integral member of the team and work at a small – but rapidly expanding – company and have a real impact on both the success of the CS organization and the overall success of the company.
This role is in the San Francisco Bay Area and does not offer relocation.
● Become an Openprise platform and data management expert
● Provide product training and problem-solving assistance to new and existing customers
● Help define each customer’s platform adoption and implementation plan; identify opportunities for areas they can expand/improve their use of Openprise
● Work interactively with the rest of the CS team to problem-solve, develop new best practices, and improve platform adoption by customers
● Engage with customers to build out jobs in the Openprise platform
● 1-3 years working with technology platforms
● Experience in a customer-facing role
● Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills
● Excellent project and time management skills
● Problem solving and technical acuity to find solutions and communicate them back to customers
● Self-driven, motivated, and enthusiastic
● Able to work with a team, local and remote, in a changing environment
● Experience communicating technical issues to customers
● Bachelor’s degree
● Completed (and enjoyed) at least one programming class
● Familiarity with marketing and/or sales data and/or marketing and sales operations platforms such as Salesforce.com, Dynamics CRM, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, etc.