The Associate Customer Support Representative is a hands-on, technical part of the Customer Success team for a junior or entry-level candidate.
You’ll work closely with the Customer Success Managers to drive resolution of all support issues and ensure customer satisfaction. You’ll learn the Openprise platform and advance your customer-facing and technical skills. This is an opportunity to wear different hats and play different roles, learn your strengths, and have a real impact on the growth of the company and the organization.
This role does not participate in sales or customer renewals.
This job is in the San Francisco Bay Area and does not offer relocation.
● Investigate, troubleshoot, and diagnose support requests to resolve customer inquiries
● Triage support requests and escalate to appropriate stakeholders as needed
● Drive support requests to resolution by tracking progress and communicating both internally and with customers
● Develop strategies for translating complex technical details to each customer’s level to ensure a solution
● Become an Openprise platform and data management expert
● Provide feedback to the Customer Success and Product teams through identifying and reporting trends in common customer issues and key difficulties that users are experiencing
● Create customer resources for common issues, in collaboration with the Customer Success team
● Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills
● Excellent project and time management skills
● Interest in learning a software platform, including technical details and use cases
● Problem solving and technical acuity to investigate issues and find solutions
● Self-driven, motivated, and enthusiastic
● Able to work with a team, local and remote, in a changing environment
● 1-2 years of SaaS support experience or working with technology platforms
● Familiarity with platforms such as Zendesk for tracking customer issues
● Experience in a customer-facing role
● Familiarity with marketing and/or sales data and/or marketing and sales operations platforms such as Salesforce.com, Dynamics CRM, Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, etc.