Licensed Real Estate Tour Assistant
Opendoor Rillito, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Reliable income. You get paid hourly for your work, including time spent traveling to and from showings. We issue payments bi-monthly.
- Work on your schedule. You choose when you want to work and where you’re willing to travel. The available volume varies by demand, but there’s no limit on the number of showings you can take on. Some Tour Assistants work just a few hours per week, while others are full-time.
- Do the fun stuff. Remember why you got into the real estate business? Your job is simply to talk to people and show them homes, pressure-free.
How does it work?
When a client asks to see a property within the area you service, we’ll notify you via email and text message of the requested date, time, and location(s). You’ll be able to easily accept or decline the request from there. For all requests you accept, you’ll coordinate with the listing agent, meet the buyer at the property, show them the home, and log the tour in our system.
- Active real estate license
- Local board of Realtors and MLS membership
- Must hang your license exclusively with Opendoor Brokerage
- Supra/Sentrilock keybox access
- Reliable mode of transport
Who you are:
- Enthusiastic: The idea of showing clients their potential future home excites you.
- Friendly and motivated: You have strong interpersonal skills and love what you do.
- Customer-focused: Your priority should always be making sure your client has the best experience possible.
- Tech-savvy: You’re comfortable with digital solutions and see their potential for improving the real estate industry.
What is a Tour Assistant?
As an On-demand Tour Assistant partnering with Opendoor, your role is to assist customers with home tours for any property listed on the MLS, attend inspections, and handle other on-site or local activities. You’ll be helping to deliver best-in-class customer service and professionalism. Our goal is to help buyers find a home, not sell them one, so we’re looking for agents who are friendly, love working with people, and won’t pressure our clients into an offer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $25.00 per hour
Are you intrigued by the thought of disrupting a trillion dollar industry through technology? At Opendoor, we’re on a mission to make it simple to buy and sell homes. The traditional process is broken, with an average home taking over 90 days to sell and costing thousands of dollars. We empower everyone with the freedom to move by making buying and selling a home stress-free and instant. We’ve built an exceptional team, seen strong growth, served nearly 78,000 customers (with an annual run rate of $5 billion), and raised $1.3 billion in funding. With Covid-19, the world is changing, and real estate is no exception. The coming years present a tremendous opportunity for innovation as we explore new frontiers and scale nationwide.
Real EstateView all jobs at Opendoor