- Posted: over a month ago
ABOUT THE TEAM:
We take pride that our team brings our values to life on a daily basis; they are driven to improve with a fierce passion to serve, they honor their commitments while being growth minded, they collaborate to win and above all else, they make all the difference.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
With a clear vision for the future, the Account Executive position is a critical role on our road to 1 billion dollars by 2030. The Account Executive is directly responsible to drive maximum new customer revenue growth via 100% hunting for local expansion.
- Perform all duties to prospect and own the full sales cycle within OpenWorks ideal customer profile targeted customers. Cold call prospecting is required.
- Apply the “OW Way” via a consultative sales approach, conduct deep dive of customer needs and apply OpenWorks best fit solution to meet their needs.
- Lead and coordinate complex end-to-end sales cycle including qualification, solution design, pricing, quoting, and contract development to close sales.
- Strategize to sell OpenWorks’ facility services to multiple levels of authority inclusive of C-Level Executives through customized capabilities and proposal presentation both virtual and face to face.
- Be the subject matter expert for facility solutions within OW Core Industries (Education, Healthcare, Transportation/ Logistics, Manufacturing, Property Management)
Provide accurate pricing for proposals, which may require collaboration with Operations
- Successfully transition your clients to Operations upon closing the sale
- Identify and communicate (from both internal and external sources) best practices that can be used throughout the organization or share ideas to better us for the future
OUR INVESTMENT IN YOU: On target approximately $91k uncapped
- Competitive base salary plus Commissions with NO EARNINGS CAP & Bonus incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Retirement savings plan with company matching contributions
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Gas mileage reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Chance to earn Annual President’s Club Trip
- Up to 16 hours a year to donate your time to a cause that matters to you!
- Visit to corporate HQ within first 90 days
- Clear path for career development and advancement with our growing organization
- Exposure to executive thought leaders with a passion for living our values
- 3+ years’ experience as a sales professional with a demonstrated ability to utilize sales methodologies delivered in a virtual environment and in person. Must have b2b sales experience.
- Effective communicator (persuasion, problem solving, consultative sales process…)
- BS/BA degree – or – Honorable Discharge from US Military Preferred
- 1+ years selling in a service-based industry
AddressKing of Prussia, PA
BusinessView all jobs at OpenWorks