Technical Product Implementation/Set-up Specialist
OpenTech Alliance Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About OpenTech Alliance, Inc.
OpenTech is a highly regarded niche technology company providing innovative solutions and exceptional service for self storage property owners and customers. We have the high energy level and customer focus of a pioneering startup, backed by years of experience and the leadership of a top management team. We are passionate about partnering with our customers to create opportunities for success, and committed to continuously improving ourselves, our processes and our solutions. We make mistakes, but we believe it is how we recover from them that makes us a great company. Sound like the place for you?
Are we looking for you?
You are professional, collaborative, dependable and an open communicator. You value integrity and bring a positive attitude to everything you do. You are a creative problem solver, enjoy a dynamic environment, have success working with cross-functional teams and believe in technology to provide solutions. You are organized but flexible, and ready to step up or step in as needed. You respect individuality and diversity, and actively seek the perspectives, ideas and insights of others. You care about where you work and the people you work with. You like people and they like you.
About the Role
Customer Onboarding is the engine that drives OpenTech’s success. We are redefining this role because we recognize the importance of successful product implementations and customer training. The storage industry is thriving and looking to OpenTech for automation and other solutions. Getting our customers quickly connected with their new kiosks, call centers, gate access or IoE products is Job One, and the Customer Onboarding Specialist is key. It’s more than customer service or technical support – it’s both.
What You'll Do
- Provide exceptional customer care: excellent communication, responsive follow through, advocacy
- Maximize your technical aptitude to become an expert in one or more products and services
- Work with customers to successfully install products and complete their OpenTech orders
- Teach and train customers to make the most of their new products and services: validate their decisions to buy from us
- Coordinate with Sales, Customer Success, Support, Development and Management to maximize customer satisfaction
- Learn to diagnose and troubleshoot customer installation concerns
- Update Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tickets and notes
- Document challenges and escalate to ensure follow through to resolution
- Manage customer expectations and maintain solid customer relationships
- Identify and advocate for opportunities to improve our products, processes and services based on customer interaction
- This position has no supervisory duties
Ideal Skills, Qualities, Education or Experience
- Desire to learn new products, services, processes and customers
- Customer service experience; business-to-business preferred
- Positive energy and enthusiasm for helping businesses succeed with our products
- Comfortable working with both software and hardware
- Technical aptitude for learning; understanding of basic mechanics or electronics a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft products; knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10 preferred
- Experience working with CRM products (Dynamics, SalesForce, ZenDesk, etc.)
- Understand or be able to learn about networks, firewalls, proprietary systems, website navigation, peripherals (printers, USB components, NIC cards etc.); HTML experience is a plus
- Ability to read and interpret documents and practice proper business communication etiquette (phone, email, basic reporting)
- Basic math functions and ability to create and interpret charts and graphs
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Technical or community college education plus 2 years of relevant experience; will accept a relevant combination of education and experience
- A desire to learn and grow in the position and the company – we want you to build your career with us!
These physical requirements represent those necessary to successfully perform the essential functions of this position:
- Must be able to work on site in Phoenix; this not a work-from-home position
- Required to speak, listen, sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to type, handle or feel; bend and reach with hands and arms.
- May need to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The Fine Print
OpenTech Alliance, Inc. reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary or change depending on business necessity and additional duties may be assigned. OpenTech provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OpenTech Alliance, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR
OpenTech AllianceWhy Work Here?
We have the high energy level and customer focus of an innovative startup, backed by the experience and leadership of a top management team.
OpenTech is a technology company that provides innovative solutions and exceptional service for self-storage property owners and customers. We are a compassionate company that truly cares about our people. Interested in joining the OpenTech family?