Bilingual Customer Support Representative (Mandarin/English)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We expect you to have an intensely strong work ethic, positive demeanor, and strong organizational skills. You will be listening to, training and supporting our customers.
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with a strong customer and revenue base and build a world-class community of next-generation construction leaders. We have a great story to tell, our customers are changing how the world is built, and we need you to help get the word out.
Responsibilities (What you will do)
- Provide customer support in CST in both English and Mandarin. This will include meetings in CST
- Self-motivated, independent learner eager to expand product and industry knowledge every day
- Effectively document, track and navigate support requests from inception through completion
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction in each and every interaction with our customers
- Help our customer rapidly & accurately resolve any issues they may have when using our product
- Help define & implement processes and tools to help us scale our support team
- Utilize listening, prioritization, and communication skills to maintain and grow customer relationships
- Analyze and monitor key user and operational metrics to help drive improvements to our product and support offerings
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, and other cross-functional peers on specific user-impacting issues
Requirements (What we want to see in you)
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English. Must be proficient in written and verbal language, native speaker is preferred
- Strong client-facing skills enabling you to professionally and effectively represent the company
- Ability to actively listen and communicate clearly with the ability to explain complicated things simply
- Highly organized with strong troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- 5+ years experience of direct customer facing experience for a technically complex product
Bonus Points For….
- Experience with the construction software industry
- Experience in construction
Characteristics (How you like to work)
- Excited about driving positive change in construction and a desire to directly engage our customers, understand what makes them tick, and encourage and inspire them to lead change in their organizations
- Organized and metrics driven
- A healthy respect for deadlines: the ability to prioritize progress over perfection and the drive to see projects through to completion
OpenSpace is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at OpenSpace