Account Manager (US)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: US Based - Virtual Position
Job Status: Full Time Employee
- OpenExchange is seeking an Account Manager to play a crucial role in our Sales organization.
- The Account Manager will be the primary point of contact for all assigned client accounts. They will have “eyes on” everything in the region and will execute and manage some client events.
- This is a unique opportunity to advise and sell the OE suite of services while providing oversight for non-deal related operations. We have a ten-year history but operate like a startup, building infrastructure while rapidly expanding our client base. Our workforce is globally distributed and predominantly virtual.
- Point of contact for all assigned client accounts - the account should know if they need something fast, they call their Account Manager
- Liaise regularly with Corporate Access Managers, Research Analysts, Investment Bankers and/or Event Planners on trends, new business opportunities, issues, planning, etc.
- Responsible for growing regional account revenues
- Provide direction and support to Project Managers on complex situations. Project Managers are responsible for organize pre-conference planning and managing day of execution activities for OE operations teams.
- Developing the trust of our Video Specialist leadership – key stakeholders in our firm’s success
- Ownership of an account’s activities in region and an active member of a global team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in Account Management, Sales and/or Relationship Management
- High degree of organizational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize/reprioritize
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications skills: verbal, written and in presentations
- Experience working with senior executives; ability to remain level-headed in high pressure, complex situations
- Past work related to OpenExchange lines of business or relevant project management experience
- Evidence of success in areas that require adaptation, energy and fast paced decision making
- Flexible work hours, when needed, to support colleagues across time zones
- OpenExchange is the worldwide trusted leader in video and multimedia solutions for investor communications. Our video services enable the vital daily communications of the financial services and professional investment industry and its clients with advanced one-to-one, one-to-many, and many-to-many video technologies, tools and services. OpenExchange currently has operations in Boston, New York, London, and Hong Kong.
- OpenExchange provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at OpenExchange