Position duties include:
Entry Level Marketing
Entry Level Event Promotions
Entry Level Advertising & Sales
OpenEdge is seeking a Promotional Events Associate for a consistently growing event marketing company providing marketing, advertising and consulting services to large national companies and corporations. This firm identifies and develops new streams of revenue for clients through on-site promotions, innovative marketing strategies and advertising campaigns with a personal touch. Every product campaign is executed uniquely for each clients researched target market.
As a result of recently taking on new clients to the event portfolio the marketing teams are looking for self-motivated individuals to assist in the marketing events and grow into a campaign management role to develop new clients. This position is considered to be a crucial member of the Promotional Events team and reports directly to the management.
· Assist the Promotions Team in developing and executing marketing strategies for each event
· Coordinate event activities including event setup, visual merchandising and inventory control
· Process, generate, and track event sales
· Coordinate event logistics, timelines and schedules
· Serve as Event Manager when necessary
· Serve as an enthusiastic member of the event staff and lead by example for interns
The promotional events training program uses a hands on approach that will challenge our team to learn marketing, advertising, sales, event processes and management. Senior management provides a setting that will broaden experiences while promoting self-confidence, accomplishment and maturity. In just a short amount of time, an entry-level candidate will have the opportunity to work with several difference clients as well as the management team.
We are looking for candidates with various backgrounds that have interests in:
· Inventory Management
· Event Planning
· Cosmetic backgrounds