2nd Shift Manufacturing Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is looking for a Manufacturing Production Technician to join their team in Frederick, MD.
Pay Rate: $23-$25/hr
Shift: 3pm to 11:30pm
Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Qualified in Prod Technician duties
- Operation of upstream / downstream / central services processing equipment according to established SOPs. This equipment includes but is not limited to bioreactors, TFF skids, biological safety cabinets, incubators, chromatography skids, UFDF skids,atoclaves, washers, and product hold tanks.
- Upstream / downstream / central services processing according to established manufacturing production records (MPRs & SPRs) in accordance with cGMPs
- Provide training on these activities and able to operate process equipment with intent to be qualified
- Revise cGMP documentation
- Other duties as assigned or identified
- Considerable knowledge of the job.
- Complete acquaintance with and understanding of the general and detailed aspects of the job, and their practical applications to problems and situations ordinarily encountered
- Advanced knowledge of cGMP standards
- Basic equipment knowledge to perform first line trouble shooting and root cause analysis
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Good organizational skills
- Situational Self Leadership
- 0-1 yrs experience with Bachelors, 1-2 years experience with Associates, 3-5 years with High School Diploma
- BS/BA degree preferred Associates degree and High School Diploma acceptable with experience
Open Systems Technologies