Specialized Customer Support II
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Open Systems Technologies Corporation is a leader in the government contracting marketplace, providing Enterprise Security and Cloud Computing solutions to support large organizations. Our capabilities include supplying federal government entities and private businesses with software development, scientific and engineering technical assistance, systems integration and enterprise security. Since its founding in 1996, OST has been committed to delivering high-quality, best-in class results that bring added value to our clients, while investing in our employees’ futures by providing exciting projects to work on, and robust benefits to include technical training and certifications, relocation assistance and a 401K match with immediate vesting.
We are looking for Specialized Customer Support to work in support of the Intelligence community.
- As the Travel Team lead the Specialized Customer Support Representative manages (3) Travel Team Coordinators who are required to process end-to-end travel requirements for customers, in coordination with Sponsor Mission Center Support Officers, and Sponsor Travel Services.
- Although many of the travel requests are transactional, there is often a need to provide oversight and an added level of complexity requiring critical thinking skills to ensure each travel requirement ls appropriately addressed and seen through to completion.
- As part of a unique Sponsor team, the MC Travel Team is a customer facing position and must collaborate to manage the multiple travel requests and requirements of the entire Mission Center.
- The team supports senior leadership at the GS 15 and SIS level and must possess professional decorum and utilize discretion when performing duties.
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT-This position does not require any heavy lifting.
- TRAVEL/TOY-there is no requirement to TOY or travel to other buildings.
- SCHEDULE REQUIREMENTS-The core Hours of the position are 8:30am - 3:30pm with an arrive time no later than 8:30am and a departure time no earlier than 3:30pm. Additional hours may be authorized if the SGS needs to stay past 8 hours.
- Clearance: TS/SCI w FS Poly
- Solid verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work independently are required.
- The candidate must have prior travel processing experience.
OST has been operating since 1996 and has various contracts with Government agencies. We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes 3 weeks paid time off, 2 weeks Holiday pay, medical/dental coverage, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, AD&D, 401k with up to 4% match, and end of year profit sharing paid out in 401k.
Open Systems Technologies CorporationMcLean, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.